MaeLynn's Final Resting Place

MaeLynn's Final Resting Place
I went over to the cemetery the day after Memorial Day. You can tell she was so loved...and still is.

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box
MaeLynn and Andy have been having a lot of fun getting into their artistic sides lately. This is one of MaeLynn's projects from this fall.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

question

question, for you blog savy people:
Is there a way to search for a specific blog without having the address? mae84341@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Yep, there is. If you notice at the top of your webpage there is a white empty box on the lefthand side. If you start typing info on there, such as the name of the blog, creator, or your friends name, you could find it. This only works, however, if they've listed their blog as public. If it's not public, you have to have their blog site address. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your friend above has the answer, because I had no idea! I just wanted to say what a darling baby girl you have - smiling or not! :) I am glad you have meds too. I think and pray for you all the time. You really are amazing! XOXO, Cathie

    ReplyDelete