MaeLynn's Final Resting Place

MaeLynn's Final Resting Place
I went over to the cemetery the day after Memorial Day. You can tell she was so loved...and still is.

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box
MaeLynn and Andy have been having a lot of fun getting into their artistic sides lately. This is one of MaeLynn's projects from this fall.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

30th Birthday Party




So it looks like the Birthday Bash is open to anyone and everyone who would like to come. A lot of preparations are going into it....it will be tons of fun! Who knows, along with visiting with MaeLynn you may see old friends and get to rekindle old flames! Hahaha Hope everyone can come. If you know people that don't check the blog, let them know about the party :)

4 comments:

  1. I was talking to my mother-in-law the other night and mentioned MaeLynn's experience. She really, really wants to help. She just got back from Impact training and there was a guy there with cancer who's doctor gave him 6 months, and is coming back around from it. She would love to share what she has learned (as well as the vast knowledge she has of alternative/natural health) and wants you to call her! Her name is Marie Bodily and her cell is 770-5118. It's worth a try!

    ~ Katie Bodily

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds wonderful. Maelyn you are a pillar of light. I know I am not around, but I am amazed at how you sound. You have impacted me for good and I hope to be more like you. All my love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Maelynn feels up to it I would love to do free family photos for you guys , I am one of Maelynn's friends from highschool and a photographer, if you haven't had pictures already and would like me to do it, you can check out my photo blog: http://www.butterflylovephotography.blogspot.com
    Maelynn you are amazing!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this tonight and thought of you: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/01/30/interview-donnie-yance.aspx

    Sorry I missed the party tonight! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete