MaeLynn's Final Resting Place

MaeLynn's Final Resting Place
I went over to the cemetery the day after Memorial Day. You can tell she was so loved...and still is.

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box
MaeLynn and Andy have been having a lot of fun getting into their artistic sides lately. This is one of MaeLynn's projects from this fall.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday November 2nd

I called Andy tonight to see how the increase in Haldol was doing for MaeLynn. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it has helped at all.

When I called, Andy told me she'd been asleep most of the day, but that now she was up--attempting to eat dinner. She even asked to talk to me on the phone, but when she got on she spoke complete nonsense. I had quite a helpless feeling. I wanted to steer her to a normal conversation, but it just didn't happen. I know MaeLynn did NOT want to be like this, so I feel really bad for her. We'll see what tomorrow brings, but things are not looking up today. Sorry.

1 comment: