MaeLynn's Final Resting Place

MaeLynn's Final Resting Place
I went over to the cemetery the day after Memorial Day. You can tell she was so loved...and still is.

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box
MaeLynn and Andy have been having a lot of fun getting into their artistic sides lately. This is one of MaeLynn's projects from this fall.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back From Vacation

So MaeLynn and family are back from San Diego. They got to stay in a condo on the edge of a cliff looking out over the ocean....it was amazing, Mae reports! She and Andy also had a wonderful two nights of respite in Salt Lake (without the kids!!!) for their 8th Anniversary.

I talked to her last night, and she's still trying to decide exactly what to do about/when to start treatment. She's open to any homeopathic suggestions if anyone has any.

Friends and family in Logan (or anyone who'd like to come) are invited to a meeting at MaeLynn's house this Thursday night, June 25th at 8:00 p.m. to discuss how and when people can help her out. Bring your brainstorms, notebooks, and a treat if you'd like.

As soon as I can, I'll try to post some pictures of her vacation. Till next time......

3 comments:

  1. Glad Mae had a wonderful time! As far as non-traditional treatments go, the low-acidity diet is a big deal among homeopathers (you can google it - there are tons of resources).

    I'm also a fan of visualization: visualize the tumors shrinking, visualize white cells eating the cancer cells, visualize a healthy body, etc. I think that kind of meditation is helpful because of it's specific intention. It doesn't hurt at least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being that I'm not in Utah I will not be able to go to the meeting but let me know if there is anything I can do from here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a lot of connections in the local naturopathic world. I would be happy to offer what I can (foot zoning, essential oils, other energy work) and could suggest who she could go to for other options. My mother-in-law does a bunch of stuff that is pretty amazing and has found a supplement that has cured some pretty mean cancer. I also agree that visualizing is very powerful--I had a lot of success with it when I herniated a disc. If you want to know more, send me a message on Facebook I guess.

    ReplyDelete