MaeLynn's Final Resting Place

MaeLynn's Final Resting Place
I went over to the cemetery the day after Memorial Day. You can tell she was so loved...and still is.

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box

MaeLynn's Hummingbird Box
MaeLynn and Andy have been having a lot of fun getting into their artistic sides lately. This is one of MaeLynn's projects from this fall.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday October 15th

Today was a GOOD day for MaeLynn! Yay! Even though her blood pressure is still really low, her oxygen levels were higher today and she didn't need to be on oxygen.

I was able to visit her for awhile and she was up and around the whole time. I told her we could do ANYTHING she wanted, and she decided to work on putting laundry away. Typical mother, right?!

It felt good, though, just to be able to do the mundane. She also directed the moving of her "stuff" out to her shed that Andy has finished. It will be so nice to have her own space to store things. Already, though, Andy is suggesting other things that can go in her shed that she'd rather go in HIS shed. Typical husband :)

Anyway, she wanted me to let everyone know that she's had a good day. Her kids are coming home tonight and they'll have the primary program on Sunday, so that's something to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's a typical husband or just a typical spouse. At our house I'm the one who slowly takes over all my husband's space ;)

    Glad she is doing so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that today was better. I can also sympathize with the shed situation. With Kody being a game warden he has stuff EVERYWHERE!!! We have a 20x20 foot shed and it's still not big enough!

    ReplyDelete